The Moeller Alumni Association proudly introduces the first of many continuing education workshops that are open to all Moeller Family members: alumni, past & current parents, past & current Moeller faculty/staff, and friends of Moeller!
The first workshop, “Passport to Retirement,” will be led by renowned money management professionals in the field, including:
- Alumnus Ed Finke ’64, Simply Money (55KRC) Media Personality and President of The Financial Network Group
- Alumnus Terry Donnellon ’72, Partner & Attorney at Law of Donnellon, Donnellon, and Miller
- Past Parent Patrick Joyce, ChFC, CLU, Dedicated Life Consultant of The Hartford
- Past Parent Tom Knipper, CPA, Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer of Summit Investment Partners.
- Life Planning for Retirement
- Retirement Needs and Expenses
- Retirement Roadblocks and Mistakes
- Retirement Income Sources
- Retirement Plan Distributions
- Risk Management and Asset Protection
- Estate Planning
DATE: Two-Day Workshop – Wednesday, March 7 & Wednesday March 14
WHERE: Moeller Chaminade Library
WHEN: 6:30-9 PM
Cost: $59 (Cost covers the workbook and registration for an individual and guest/spouse/partner.)
Click here for easy online registration.
To mail in your registration, just your check payable to Moeller High School and include the attendee name(s). Mail to:
Moeller High School, Attn: Debbie Geiger
9001 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
Questions? Contact Debbie Geiger at DGeiger@Moeller.org
or call (513) 791-1680, ext. 1320.